The UK Airport Infrastructure Development Forum will offer essential guidance on how to successfully deliver new infrastructure at airports. From planning and delivering new surface access and navigating the planning routes for new infrastructure, to innovations and forward planning to future proof infrastructure, the day will provide a full update and insight on plans for airport development in the UK.
Receive 10% off using discount code – 358AS
Highlights of attending:
- Hear the latest updates from airports on their plans for development
- Explore the different options for improving surface access and connectivity, and how to identify the most appropriate solution for different airport sizes
- Understand the planning processes and timelines for airport development
- Consider how improvements, including new transport links, can be funded and delivered with a focus on the role of private investment
- Review emerging trends and innovations and how these will impact future airport infrastructure design
- Discuss how sustainability can be improved at airports and the impact of new infrastructure
Why should I attend?
Hear from UK airports on their short term and long term plans for infrastructure delivery and explore the value of improving connectivity, not just in the South East of England but regionally. Attend to explore how to identify the best infrastructure for airports of all sizes and how these projects can be successfully delivered.
Consider passenger forecasts and technology innovations that will impact on what infrastructure will be needed for the future, to help long term planning and design and ensure the right solutions are being delivered.
Who will I meet?
- Government and local authorities
- Aviation, rail, planning and environmental lawyers and consultancies
- Environmental groups
- Rail operators
- Network Rail and Highways England
- Passenger interest groups
3rd Floor, Boundary House
91-93 Charterhouse Street
- +44 (0)207 067 1597