With airport infrastructure development planned across the UK to meet increasing passenger numbers, how can it successfully be delivered without negatively impacting the environment? Attend this event to receive the latest insight on the Aviation 2050 white paper and essential policy updates for the aviation industry. You will hear future plans and the newest strategies for airport development, including a focus on delivering infrastructure under the latest zero emissions targets and increasing airport’s sustainability credentials.
Highlights of attending:
- Hear the latest updates and timelines for delivery on airport expansion projects that are happening right now across the UK
- Discover how the aviation industry can effectively respond to climate change whilst also increasing capacity
- Take away the most up to date policy advancements for the aviation industry, including the key strategies for meeting net zero targets and improving regional connectivity
- Learn the impact of the current NPS judicial review on airport infrastructure plans and discover the best planning routes for your development
- Find out vital insight on the changes being made to UK airspace in order to learn how this will affect you
- Explore what the options are for zero-carbon aircraft and what the possible timelines for operability are
For more information vsisit the website.
Contacts save 10% with code 414ATS.
3rd Floor, Boundary House
91-93 Charterhouse Street
- +44 (0)207 067 1597