Wings of the Future is the largest international meeting point for Russian & CIS market in the Eurasian region for top management of civil aviation. More than 600 representatives of the aviation industry from across 20 countries of the world take part in the conference: America, Europe, CIS, Middle East and Asia.
The key topics included
Analysis of the new reality of civil aviation in the world, Russia and CIS, exchange of views, ideas and forecasts — this will be the agenda of the highly demanded forum of industry captains, the Wings of the Future forum, where, after a prolonged break, colleagues and partners will be able to meet and communicate again.
- Can the pandemic be a springboard for a real positive transformation of air transport?
- New reality of air transport
- Air transport recovery steps
- Air transport restart: experience exchange
- Adaptation to new reality
- New aircraft
- Human capital management in the new economic environment
- Airline market recovery drivers
- Digitization and adaptation to a changing world
- Transport development in the new reality
- Aircraft finance and lease in Russia & CIS in the conditions
- Financial expectations and risks
- How MRO Providers See the Post-Covid Future