World Airports Innovation Summit 2018 (WAIS 2018) will bring in fresh perspectives and the latest advancement on New Trends in Future Airports Development Planning, Master Planning and Expansion, Airport Economic and Public-Private Partnerships, Airport City Master Plan and New Terminal Expansion Issues, Modernization, Sustainability and Global Collaboration, Airport Security and Crisis Management, Smart Airport and Digital Technology Innovation, Commercialization and Retail Management.
Come and brainstorm with over 50+ Global Airports and Airports Authority Top Management and 200+ professionals and management who are working for the airport Industry. With this in mind, “ The World Airports Innovation Summit 2018 “ themes will cover:
- New Trends in Future Airports Development Planning
- Master Planning and Expansion
- Modernization, Sustainability and Global Collaboration
- Airport Economic and Public-Private Partnerships
- Airport City Master Plan and New Terminal Expansion Issues
- Airport Passenger Experience Enhancement and Innovation
- Airport Security and Crisis Management
- Smart Airport, Big Data and Digital Technology Innovation
- Commercialization and Retail Management
- High Technical Green Airport and Energy Saving
On behalf of the committee, we sincerely hope primary discussions, topics and invitees would come across your scientific and strategic interests and the whole summit will be consisted of keynote speeches, panel/roundtable discussions, open Q&A sessions, booth and poster exhibition and cozy, speed networking and self-introduction, guided 1-on-1 networking sessions for all professionals and management who are working for the airport Industry.
Banyan Wisdom, Fraport and International Air Traffic Safety Association will conduct 2nd World Airports Innovation Summit 2018 on May 29-30. 2018 in Steigenberger Hotel Metropolitan Frankfurt, Germany focusing on Expansion & Efficiency and Smart, Digital …