The World Aviation Festival is now firmly positioned as the world’s most exciting aviation event. We are the #1 global event on the digitalisation of the airline and airport business model. Over 6,000 attendees will join us in 2020, to be inspired by our 600 speakers over 3 incredible days.
The World Aviation Festival conference is a premium event that gives you access to over 600 speakers from the most successful airlines, airports and digital intermediaries.
You can network with thousands of global leaders in aviation and be inspired by the greatest minds in the industry.
Plus, with our app you can even schedule 1-2-1 meetings and build vital relationships for your business.
The World Aviation Festival exhibition tickets are free and give you access to 300+ leading exhibitors as they showcase their products, solutions and latest innovations.
Meet leading airline and airport exhibitors from across the whole industry and find tech solutions to achieve your business goals.
Network with like-minded people and discover new trends that will change your business.
15 Conferences, 1 World Aviation Festival
The World Aviation Festival features speakers from the most forward-thinking airlines, airports and travel technology companies.
With fifteen different conferences, the agenda covers everything from artificial intelligence, retailing, loyalty, digital technology, airport tech, passenger experience and much more. Catering to every part of the aviation and travel ecosystem. The programme will explore how digital technologies are revolutionising every aspect of the aviation business model of the aviation business model.
Global Aviation Leaders Speaking
Our World Class Speakers at The Event Include:
- Oscar Munoz, CEO, United Airlines
- Joanna Geraghty, President and COO, JetBlue
- Carsten Spohr, CEO, Lufthansa Group
- Shai Weiss, CEO, Virgin Atlantic
- Anko van der Werff, CEO, Avianca
- Paul Griffiths, CEO, Dubai Airports
- Karen Chan, CEO, AirAsia.com
- John Holland Kaye, CEO, Heathrow Airport
- Richard Gustafson, CEO, SAS
- Pieter Elbers, CEO, KLM
- Joszef Varadi, CEO, Wizz Air
- Mandy NG, CEO, HK Express
- Johan Lundgren, CEO, easyJet
- Gloria Guevara Manzo, CEO, WTTC
- Alexandre de Juniac, CEO, IATA
- Catherine Luelo, SVP and CIO, Air Canada
- Hari K Marar, CEO & MD, Bangalore International Airport
- Linda Jojo, EVP and CDO, United Airlines