|Event||Passenger Terminal EXPO 2018|
|Organiser||UKi Media & Events Ltd.|
|Press Release Date||19.10.2017|
Host Airport Authority – SWEDAVIA AIRPORTS
20-22 March 2018 | Stockholmsmässan l Stockholm l SWEDEN
THE WORLD’S LEADING INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CONFERENCE LANDS IN STOCKHOLM – SPRING 2018!
375+ expert speakers,
1,650+ conference attendees,
9 conference tracks daily!
2018 Conference theme: Creating innovation in the airport industry – what’s on the horizon?*
Speakers at the Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE will examine the future outlook for airport development and operations worldwide, compare their experiences and discuss theoretical approaches and feasible solutions to today’s concerns and those of tomorrow. They will provide case studies and insight into some of the world’s most recent and complex projects. Extra discussion times will be included to enable highly detailed discussions to take place on specialist and technical subjects.
Airports, airlines, authorities, regulators and government agencies will be given priority
SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES EXTENSION DEADLINE:
31 OCTOBER 2017
With YOUR help we aim again to produce the industry’s definitive programme of innovation, inspiration and information!
Notes from the Conference Committee:
We are looking for forward-thinking presentations that represent the 2018 theme and include research and problem-based approaches to solutions or operations. Please keep in mind that presentations are to be presented to your peers – other experts in the field – and therefore the level should be set high.
- Are you working on a unique or challenging project that you would like to share with the industry?
- Are you developing a new technology, theory or practice that could be implemented at airports in the future?
- Are you planning a new and/or innovative development at your airport that you would like to share with the industry?
- Do you have views on a current or emerging issue affecting the industry, which you would like to discuss?
- Are you involved in a project that has brought beneficial results that others can learn from?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you should join the other speakers at the conference who will be sharing their views and insights with an extensive international audience of their peers.
Main conference tracks include:
- Ageing Population and PRMs
- Airport Cities, Transport Connections & Tourism
- Airport Design, Planning and Development
- Airport Design, Planning and Development – Middle East & Asia
- Aviation & Border Security, Control & Facilitation
- Commercial – Concessions, Retail & Media
- Customer Service and Passenger Experience
- Energy, Environment & Sustainability
- Facilities Maintenance & Management
- Future Airports
- Increasing Airport Capacity
- Management & Operations
- Management & Operations: Crisis & Disaster
- Technology: Digital Transformation
- Technology: Passenger Journey
- Technology: Systems & Integration
Additional focus areas within these tracks include:
- Economics, Investment and Financing Airport Development
- Social Media, Branding, Marketing and Advertising
See who presented at the conference recently and their subjects:
- +44 (0) 1306 743744