|Event||Passenger Terminal EXPO 2018|
|Organiser||UKi Media & Events Ltd.|
|Press Release Date||27.07.2016|
20th anniversary of the annual Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE & EXPO! Join us in AMSTERDAM to celebrate
2017 theme: What does it cost and how do we finance it?
The bottom line. Whatever the idea, whatever the plan, whether it be building a new airport or improving operations, there is always one constant: the bottom line. The theme will run throughout all conference tracks at Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE 2017*.
World-class airport conference
Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE has firmly established itself as one of the most highly regarded airport conferences in the world. It’s an exceptional opportunity to see industry leaders share their innovations, knowledge and insight through a comprehensive and diverse range of conferences and panel discussions.
Attracting 1,350+ attendees to the conference alone, senior airport, airline, aviation authority, government and related business executives from all over the world, know that this is THE event where attendees gather to pool information, address concerns, discuss solutions and exchange ideas that are critical to the industry’s future success.
An independent and unbiased conference platform
Strongly supported by major airports, airlines, aviation authorities and regulators, it is independent and encourages a free and frank exchange of views and ideas, and sometimes even heated debate. Participation in such a highly authoritative environment allows businesses to be associated with a quality educational programme.
With your help we aim again to produce the industry’s difinitive programme of innovation, inspiration and information
Speakers and delegates range from board members and CEOs right through to managers and their teams, creating a desirable mix of levels of managerial and operational expertise, facilitating intense discussions during the many themed panels.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS & PAPERS
The 2017 programme will concentrate on innovations and strategies and for future airport development and operations worldwide.
Form submission deadline: 30 SEPTEMBER 2016
PowerPoint presentation deadline: 20 February 2017
Airports, Airlines, Authorities, Regulators and Government Agencies will be given priority
Conference tracks include**:
- Airport Cities and Transport Connections
- Airport Design, Planning and Development
- Aviation & Border Security, Control & Facilitation
- Commercial Development, Retail, Concessions and Media
- Customer Service and Passenger Experience
- Energy, Environmental Issues and Sustainability Developments
- Increasing Airport Capacity
- Management and Operations (inc. ATC, A-CDM, TAM and PBAM)
- Technology: Baggage Processing, Tracking and Identification
- Technology: Passenger Processing, Check-in and Self-Service
- Technology: Systems Integration, IT and Communications
Additional focus areas within these tracks include:
- Ageing Population and PRMs
- Airport Design, Planning and Development – Middle East & Asia
- Crisis and Disaster Planning, Emergency Response
- Economics, Investment and Financing Airport Development
- Facilities Maintenance and Management
- Future Airports – Design, Innovation and New Technology
- Social Media, Branding, Marketing and Advertising
For information about speaking at Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE 2017 please contact Janine McEvilly, Conference Director, Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Theme may not be included in every presentation
**Some tracks will be combined
Discover more about Passenger Terminal EXPO & CONFERENCE at:
- +44 (0) 1306 743744