The Aeron 4K Ultra Low Light can see through the dark, fog, and smoke making it the perfect solution for when you need crisp and clear colour video 24 hours a day.
The Aeron 4K Ultra Low Light employs the latest Sony ultra-low light 4k technologies which is offered with simultaneous HD 30:1 zoom video module for verification or fixed thermal cameras for confirmation at night time.
The Aeron is a compact, rugged, continuous rotation PTZ camera that has been specifically designed for marine, harsh and challenging environments. With a range of features such as zoom thermal, cooled and uncooled thermal, HD and 4K video as well as IR and white light option, make the Aeron a versatile and cost effective solution.
- 12 Megapixel, 4K, 35mm Sony Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Ultra-high 4K sensitivity: Minimum illumination 0.0004lux @ 30 IRE
- Achieves extremely high sensitivity and low noise at the same time
- 4K or full HD 30fps smooth colour video in near pitch-black conditions
- 4K (3840 x 2160) H.264 with dynamic or static regions of interest coding for bandwidth and storage efficiencies
- Secondary HD 30:1 zoom video (with wiper) and thermal cameras
- Infra Red (IR) or White Light Illumination options up to 500m.
- Thermal camera contrast enhancement.
- 360° continuous rotation
- High performing pan and tilt speeds up to 160° per second
- Virtually zero backlash with automatic self position correction
- Optical encoders for preset accuracy (0.05° repeatability)