The Aeron 4K Ultra Low Light can see through the dark, fog, and smoke making it the perfect solution for when you need crisp and clear colour video 24 hours a day.
The platform is an ideal solution for anyone needing high quality footage at a short distance.
Unlike other low light cameras, this camera produces colour images.
The Aeron 4K Ultra Low Light employs the latest Sony ultra-low light 4k technologies which is offered with simultaneous HD 30:1 zoom video module for verification or fixed thermal cameras for confirmation at night time.
- 12 Megapixel, 4K, 35mm Sony Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Ultra-high 4K sensitivity: Minimum illumination 0.0004lux @ 30 IRE
- Achieves extremely high sensitivity and low noise at the same time
- 4K or full HD 30fps smooth colour video in near pitch-black conditions
- Secondary HD 30:1 zoom video (with wiper) and thermal cameras
- 360° continuous rotation
- High performing pan and tilt speeds up to 160° per second
- Virtually zero backlash with automatic self position correction
- Optical encoders for preset accuracy (0.05° repeatability)