AeroSTRIPE offers a range of features that will significantly improve the way you manage your airside marking projects. AeroSTRIPE will help you with the design of Runways, Taxiways and Aprons using its impressive libraries of both ICAO and FAA markings, standard road text markings and symbols that are pre-drawn to the correct size and shape. The software enables you to draw complex markings quickly and accurately to achieve your required results using a single feature, avoiding the need to use many separate, disassociated CAD entities, for example markings with black outlines. You can create and edit markings with ease and ensure you work within the permitted minimum and maximum standards.
- Uses rule-based markings to ensure adherence to ICAO and FAA standards
- Supplied with a comprehensive set airside appropriate symbols, text, arrows and linetypes
- Entire runways can be drawn in from a single line
- Flexible labelling routines allow for a design to be annotated, using pre-defined and editable text
- Quantity take off schedules can be extracted for costing
- 3D view routines ensure markings are clearly seen and understood