GUINAULT have used their historical expertise in cooling systems and military electronic aircraft ground support equipment to design a unique compact Air Conditioing unit for fighter aircraft.
GUINAULT claims the LOWEST TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) through high reliability and highest eﬃciency in exteme condition:
– VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE CONDENSOR AND VENTILATOR: the unit is ﬁtted with Variable Frequency Drive to adapt the airﬂow and airpressure to the exact aircraft requirement. The condensor ventilators are ﬁtted as well with VFD to ensure the highest possible eﬃciency, in all outside temperature conditions.
– ELECTRONIC EXPANDER: Ensures high reliability and eﬃciency, whatever the outside conditions are; the unit is ﬁtted with a smart defrosting device, controlled by PLC.
– AIR/AIR INTERCOOLER: to reduce the power consumption.
– AIR PORTABILITY: The unit is certiﬁed for air transportation in military cargo aircraft, and under helicopter (naturally balanced); the size of the unit (104 in x 84 in) ﬁt to international standard cargo pallet.
– CONFORTABLE OPERATION: The reduced height of the unit (1,60m / 5,16 feet) ensures a good manoeuvrability and visibility in congested area.
– EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS: Certiﬁed for operation from – 32° C to + 55° C (- 25,6° F to 131° F). Certiﬁed in sand-wind, heavy rain – the unit is ﬁtted with heavy duty covers to allow storage outside in extreme conditions.
– EMC MIL STD COMPLIANT: The unit is certiﬁed per MIL-STD-461 at highest level.
– ELECTRICAL DRIVE (60 kVA), available in option diesel driven.
– PLC CONTROL with data logging for user friendly troubleshooting
Power supply: 3 phases 400V 50Hz / 440V 60Hz, ±10% between phase and neutral
Maximum input power: 60kW (in extreme conditions
Cable: 15 meters without plug
Airflow: >18kg/min (40 PPM)
Air pressure: 550mbar gauge (8 PSIG) from -32°Cto +55°C (-25,6°F to +131°F) at sea level)
Number of outlets: 1
Air outlet temperature: + 10° C ± 2° C (+ 50° F ± 3,6° C)
Cooling power: 50kW
Temperature control: ± 1° C at hose end
Anti condensation mode:
Output flow: > 18 kg / min (40ppm) under 550 mBar gauge
Output temperature: + 28° C ± 2° C (+ 82.4 ° F ± 3,6° C)
Dimensions and weight:
Dimensions: 2800 x 2130 x 1600 mm
Weight: 2905 kg
Compressor: Hermetic compact reciprocating (piston) compressor
Condenser: Top mounted condenser made with copper tubes and aluminium fins. Variable speed fans (VFD controlled)
Expansion: Electronically regulated expansion valves
Evaporator: Copper tubes and aluminium fins with automatic defrosting system
Main blower: Roots compressor driven by variable speed (VFD controlled)