We are Point FWD, a Schiphol-based, specialized aviation security consultancy company. Since the start in 2011 we have been assisting our partners with security equipment development, process optimization and technology implementation projects. Our belief is that data-driven decision making should be preferred over gut-feeling decisions. Our main context of business is the security checkpoint environment and its developing technology at midsize to large airports around the world.
Point FWD has the mission to provide leading Aviation Security Consultancy, bringing security checkpoint environments to the next optimal state of performance. Our future is a world in where AvSec checkpoint stakeholders have 100% insight in their security operations, being able to adequately, promptly and coherently react to regulatory changes, strategy redirections or deployment expansions.
In order to prepare for impactful equipment implementations, such as EDS CB, CT equipment or ATRS security lanes today, Point FWD brings focus on drastically increasing the accessibility for their clients to gain valuable process insights. Checkpoint specific process insights that are essential when initiating, responding to – and the monitoring of – change within their checkpoint environments.
Some of the core values we deliver to our clients include:
- Confidence in security checkpoint redesign and fit-for-purpose decision making.
- Tailored security solutions that match the process and specific airport vision and strategy.
- Decrease of security costs, queuing area and queuing times.
- Optimized resourcing plans, security lane usage and efficiency and spacing benefits.
- Continuously optimized security performance.
- Data-driven consultancy
- Security Checkpoint Insight tool
- Security Checkpoint Modelling
- Process Design and Security Planning
- Implementation guidance
- Queue analysis
- Security Performance Indicator definition