With dimensions reduced to the minimum, the B-Pit puts at disposal directly at the aircraft parking position a 400 Hz power supply or a 50 Hz socket (up to 250 A) for a PCA group or any other equipment requiring a significant electric power.
Once all cables are connected, the Hatch pit can work in closed position.
The manhole (in option), next to the hatch, makes any maintenance fast and without effort.
The B-Pits can be associated in parallel in the same concrete pit, for the supply of different utilities.
MORE INFO ?
Click here for the technical documentation
• Dimensions on the ground: 700 x 700 mm
• Useful surface of the plate: 560 x 230 mm
• Minimum dimensions of the concrete pit: 700×700 mm, depth 1000 mm
(depending on the equipment in the pit)
• Total weight of the mechanism: 200 kg
• Materials: Structure hot dip galvanized iron, components stainless steel and aluminum, anti-skid plates aluminum
• Opening assisted by counterweights
• Sump pump in the pit
• Emergency shut off
• On/Off remote control box for the 400 Hz power supply
• Switch for working in closed position only
• Manhole, ladder and inner lighting
• Flashing lamp in open position
• Explosion proof components