- A Biotechnological all surface cleaner and super degreaser for food services.
- Cleans quickly and degreases thoroughly all surfaces.
- Approved for food contact.
- Ideal for cleaning walls, floors, counters, sinks, working tools and cutting boards.
The technology used is based on the combination of biologically readily degradable surfactants, active fermentation extracts and microorganisms. The precisely coordinated ingredients achieve extraordinary cleaning results and completely dispense with the use of acids and bases. bee*pure Bio Cleaners are pH neutral. The fermentation extracts act on the impurities and dissolve them.
1:100 to 1:200
Instructions for use:
- 1. Rinse with water.
- 2. Apply the cleaning solution and leave it for 5 minutes.
- 3. Rinse with clear water.
- 1. Put kitchen utensils into cleaning bath. 2. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- 3. Clean with sponge or brush.
- 4. Rinse with clear water.
- Please note our dosing recommendation, as this saves costs and protects the environment.
- Do not mix Foodsafe Bio Cleaner with other cleaners.
- Avoid the use of harmful substances or chlorinated cleaning agents on floor coverings.
- Always clean, starting from the top down or from the cleanest to the dirtiest area.
- Do not use the cleaner on natural floors and universal wood floors (gray haze possible).
- Leave the installation of the bee*pure® dosing system to our service staff.
5 –15 % non-ionic surfactant, <5% amphoteric surfactant, enzymes, dye, preservatives. For professional use only.