- Bio Cleaner Lime, Proteins, Carbohydrate cleans surfaces.
- Removes lime deposits, protein and starch residues as well as soap scum and urine scale.
- Ideal for material-friendly cleaning of floors, tiles, lavatories, urinals, bathtubs, showers, fittings and stainless steel surfaces.
The technology used is based on the combination of biologically readily degradable surfactants and extracts obtained by lactate fermentation. The pre-adjusted ingredients achieve extraordinary cleaning and descaling results without using strong acids or alkaline products. Fermentation extracts aid the release of calcium and magnesium ions responsible for mineral deposits.
1:30 to 1:100
Instructions for use:
- 1. Clean roughly.
- 2. Apply cleaning solution.
- 3. No rinsing required.
- 4. Remove excess liquid if necessary.
- 1. Spray surfaces.
- 2. Clean with brush or sponge.
- 4. Remove excess solution.
- Please note our dosing recommendation, as this saves costs and protects the environment.
- Do not mix Bio Cleaner Lime, Proteins, Carbohydrate with other cleaners.
- Avoid the use of harmful substances or chlorinated cleaning agents on floor coverings.
- Always clean, starting from the top down or from the cleanest to the dirtiest area.
- Do not use the cleaner on natural floors and universal wood floors (gray haze possible).
- Leave the installation of the bee*pure® dosing system to our service staff.
<5% non-ionic surfactants, biocompatible lactic acid, dye, preservatives. For professional use only.