- Biotechnology-based surface and power cleaner producing little foam.
- Suitable for cleaning machines and manual damp and wet wiping systems.
- Removes efficiently dirt and deep-down fats on floors.
- Reduces the risk of slipping on floor coverings.
- Ideal for floors in large establishments.
The technology is based on the combination of biologically readily degradable surfactants, active fermentation extracts and microorganisms. The precisely coordinated ingredients achieve extraordinary cleaning results and completely dispense with the use of acids and bases. bee*pure® Bio cleaners are pH neutral. The fermentation extracts act on the impurities and dissolve them. The microorganisms achieve a deep cleaning of hard to reach places and at the same time remove unpleasant odours. The bee*pure® technology leaves non-slip coverings and at the same time removes dirt and oil accumulations from porous surfaces.
1:200 to 1:300
Instructions for use:
- 1. Remove all litter from the floor before using the cleaner.
- 2. Clean the floor coverings using the cleaning machine or the damp and wet wiping system.
- 3. After cleaning, be sure to remove the cleaning solution properly.
- Please note our dosing recommendation, as this saves costs and protects the environment.
- Do not mix Bio Special Cleaner Floor with other cleaners.
- Avoid the use of harmful substances or chlorinated cleaning agents on floor coverings.
- Always clean, starting from the top down or from the cleanest to the dirtiest area.
- Do not use the cleaner on natural floors and universal wood floors (gray haze possible).
- Leave the installation of the bee*pure® dosing system to our service staff.
5 –15 % non-ionic surfactant, enzymes, bacterial cultures, dye, perfume, preservatives. For professional use only.