The BGR135c is a compact boarding gate reader for 2D barcoded boarding passes (BCBP’s), with contactless functionality for NFC-enabled phones, tablets and smart cards. In addition the BGR135C includes a receipt printing port and an integrated on/off switch.
The BGR135c reads barcodes face up, enabling operators to more quickly align barcodes to the reader interface. Speed of transaction is also enhanced by near-zero latency in the omnidirectional imager, so that barcodes are read instantly on presentation.
Additional features to ensure fast passenger processing include 2 x 16 character interface to clearly display passenger information, bright green and red LED visual indicators, and a user-programmable audio beep to confirm successful data capture.
A wide range of emulations is available for connection to Common Use Terminal Equipment (CUTE®) or dedicated systems. Additionally, to ensure that the units are future-proof, new firmware can be remotely downloaded to them.
Housed in an attractive ABS enclosure, the BGR135c is rugged, very compact and lightweight. Its quality-assured UK manufacture ensures it will withstand years of frontline use.
- Fast, omnidirectional 1D/2D barcode imager
- Contactless Enabled for RFID/NFC boarding passes and FFQ cards
- Reads IATA-recommended PDF417, 2D and linear symbologies
- Simple integration with single RS-232 or USB connection to host & FLASH upgradeable software
- User feedback – Green and red indicator lights and audio beeper
- Receipt printer functionality via RJ45 port
- Options Include quick release bracket and Integrated SAM module