CTI Systems designs tailor-made docking systems that enable access to aircraft areas for a variety of applications, such as:
- Line maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
- Aircraft painting
- Conversion work (passenger/freighter – P2F)
- Final assembly in aircraft manufacturing
- Specific access to particular aircraft types on wheels or on jacks.
Aircraft docking systems comprise modules (horizontal and vertical) that can be ground-based or suspended, with platforms arranged on multiple levels and in different shapes.
Platforms can be height adjustable, fixed and equipped with extensible sliders/flaps, thus enveloping the aircraft to enable simultaneous access to any relevant aircraft areas (i.e. nose, wing, tail or fuselage), always considering the aircraft dimensions (e.g. Wide body or Narrow body).
Maintenance personnel can easily perform tasks on the rudder, stabiliser, flaps or landing gear as well as dismantle all maintenance-relevant parts.
Movements and adjustments are controlled by electrical panels or boxes, also assisted by traffic light systems.
The Docking System will provide safe and ergonomic working conditions for the workers, convenient passageways and integrated stairs (are planned among) other things, such as fittings for attaching personal protective equipment.
Our dock systems guarantee:
- Safe working conditions
- Minimum docking/undocking procedures for the shortest downtime
- Convenient passageways and effective flow of material
- All necessary features and fittings such as lifts, illumination, compressed air, sockets, etc.
CTI Dock Systems can be fitted with any necessary equipment and media according to individual needs including:
- Power supply
- Electric sockets
- Compressed air connections
- Pneumatic fittings
- Various other media
- Tool storage racks/boxes
- Ex-proof protection
- Sliding, removable, pivoting, foldable handrails
- Cranes or hoists