FLUX CORNER is an industrial sliding-turning door for small, medium or large dimensions with unilateral or bilateral opening with a manual or chain-driven motorized drive.
Sliding industrial door, characterized by great dimensional flexibility and an exclusive construction and assembly system that makes it suitable for any type of industrial sector even in the presence of large passages and with different storage needs. FLUX CORNER adopts a linear guide movement system with 90° curves for lateral sliding.
NOTE: the SUPERTHERMIC FLUX CORNER industrial door is also available in the evolved ISOMAX thermal break version with height limitations ( see ›› )
It can be supplied in one version only:
– ground supported sliding door, with top rail equipped with anti-derailment system and doors resting on wheels with “U” groove sliding on lower rail recessed into the floor
About IMVA SUPERTHERMIC Doors:
SUPERTHERMIC insulated industrial doors adapt to many customizations, for every type of installation and architectural style ››
Robust and with high thermal insulation. The SUPERTHERMIC line optimally combines energy-saving and safety requirements. The multiple configuration options and type of opening allow optimizing the available spaces without neglecting the simplicity of use for the operators.
Door leaves: self-supporting mono-structures (variable dimensions – Max height 10000 mm)
Door leaf thickness:
– 55 mm by 6000 mm in height
– 65 mm by 8000 mm in height
– 80 mm by 10000 mm in height
– 120 mm by 12500 mm in height
Door leaf width: 1200/1450 mm max
Door leaf height: 6000/8000/10000 mm
Door leaf joints: with black-painted hinges fixed to the load-bearing structure by means of contrasting plates perfectly concealed by the gaskets. This gives the door a particular “folding effect” that allows a perfect aesthetic combination of different door concepts in the same building.
Maximum height: in the catalogue 6,000 mm. Possibility of non-standard longer heights on request.
Maximum length: in the catalogue 8,700 mm (6 leaves). Possibility of non-standard longer lengths on request.
Leaf configuration: sliding-turning at 90° (FLUX CORNER model)
Insulation: complete self-extinguishing Class B2 CFC-free (Chlorine, Fluoride, Carbides) polyurethane insulation. High-pressure foaming cycle with minimum density > 40 Kg/m3
Perimeter frame: dovetail shaped profile, 2 mm thick
Double skin coating of galvanized pre-painted steel sheet with Sendzimir treatment:
– smooth, thickness 0,8+0,8 mm
– embossed, thickness 0,5+0,5 mm
– Black EPDM anti-ageing gaskets between panels
– Nylon brush between panels and upper lintel
– Easy-to-replace nylon brush, with aluminium support profile between panels and side wall
– Black nylon brush, with black pre-coated support profile on the floo
Sliding system by means of a top rail in very thick galvanised steel with fixing and adjustment slots, to be anchored to the wall by means of dowels (not included); and adjustable roller trolleys.
CE marking data:
– wind load resistance, class 4
– thermal resistance, 1.53 W/m² K (calculated value for a 4-leaf door 5000×5000)
– average noise reduction, 22 dB (non-certifiable)
– fire resistance, B -S1, d0
– durability 20,000 cycle
– pedestrian hinged door
– inspection window with perimeter profile in rubber with the insertion of 8/9 laminated glass with rounded corners
– inspection window with perimeter profile in black aluminium with thermal break with 90° corners and insertion of double-glazed or laminated glass up to a maximum thickness of 40 mm
– ventilation grille with fixed slats. Dimensions 600 x 300 H or 1000 x 600 H
Application: – Inside or outside face fixed installation with sliding rails fixed to the floor
Staved panel (vertical ribs, 160 mm pitch)
– Smooth sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005, blue RAL 5010, red RAL 3000, brown RAL 8019, grey RAL 7016, wood tone SL65
– Embossed sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005.
Painting in the other RAL colours available on request