The FW-24-H-T series are exclusively designed for mobile filtration of aviation fuel, where small amounts of water and/or solids may be present. Vessel type is qualified under witness testing according to specification EI 1581, 6th Edition, Category C, Type S-M.
The filter/water separator is designed and constructed according to engineering guidelines and pressure vessel regulation AD-2000. Design and construction according to ASME Code is available if required.
- EI 1581 6th edition, Category C, Type S-M
- Design & Construction: EI 1596, 2nd Edition
- Design pressure: 10 bar (145 psi)
- Maximum flow rate: 4.180 l/min (1.104 US gpm)
- Housing material: Stainless steel
- Equipped with: Coalescer Element P2.1-770-6, qual. to EI 1581 6th Edition, Category C, Type S-M & Separator Element 60.4C4-754-DV (Teflon® coated), qual. to EI 1581 6th Edition,Category C, Type S-M.