State-of-the-art in high-pressure water blasting systems.
The patented technology was especially developed for rubber removal; oil and other residues removal; cleaning concrete, markings and runway lights; cleaning of porous asphalt and restoring the grip.
Here are some of the outstanding advantages:
- No accumulated waste water inside the suction hood,
- High-pressure water jet strikes the surface directly – significantly higher cleaning performance with the same pumping power,
- Continuous suction process of removed material, water and marking remnants,
- Dry surface and significantly less siltation after the removal,
- Reduction of the noise – higher safety at work
The innovative difference to conventional systems:
Maximum cleaning performance without water accumulation by patented annular gap extraction.
Water jet hits the surface directly.
Water and dirt pass the tool.
Resulting in less wear on nozzles and spray bars.
– SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER CLEANING PERFORMANCE
– CLEARLY LESS WEAR
– SURFACE IS CLEAN, DRY AND NOT DAMAGED
Retrofittable and upgradable at any time
One vehicle – versatile use
apron maintenance, retexturing, rubber removal, removal of oil, bitumen, Kerosene or degreasing
open porous asphalt, concrete, special coating of asphalt or concrete, anti-skid coatings
Operating pressure: 1000-2800 bar | 14500-40610 PSI
Flow rate: 10-40 l/min | 11 Gallon US/min (infinitely adjustable)
Suction performance: 18000-32000 m³/h
Suction lines: 1 piece Ø 250 mm
Suction degree: 98% (ultra-dry)
Water consumption: 0,86 l/m²
Working width: 350 mm / 520mm
Working speed: 0,1 – 6 km/h
Time w/o interruption: up to 9 hours
removal (paint): 2100 m²/h
Tank capacity fuel: 500 l
Fresh water capacity: 5500 l
Waste water capacity: 11000 l
patented automatic joint protection,
milling limitation for different working widths like 170 mm / 220 mm
*These dates apply in connection with the Compact 40 system.