The DESKO PENTA OEM product line includes document scanners specifically designed for an easy integration in gates, kiosks and counters. It includes the DESKO PENTA Scanner®Block and the DESKO PENTA Scanner®Cube. Both devices are designed to handle all size restrictions and integration challenges. Their state-of-the-art scan technology achieves fast and effective read results from passports, ID cards, visas, drivers´licenses, paper and electronic barcodes, RFID documents, and even NFC reading.
Two different housing sizes allow for an easy and convenient integration in the smallest kiosks, counters or gates. No matter if you choose the compact PENTA Scanner®Cube or the even smaller PENTA Scanner®Block -both devices stand out by a housing design that meets all your demands.
In addition, both PENTA Scanner®Block and PENTA Scanner®Cube are extremely user-friendly and reliable. Their large scan window allows for a quick and easy scanning of ID documents and barcode tickets. Thanks to the certification according to IP54 standards the devices withstand dust and water spillages. All features guarantee a fast and efficient data capture and a long lifecycle in self-service installations at the airport.
CHECK OUT OUR PENTA TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM
With DESKO’s flexible PENTA platform, you can create a PENTA device that meets all your specifications.
It’s easy to do:
1. Choose from features like barcode or mag. stripe reading, RFID, NFC, multicolor touch display, and more.
2. Tell us how you want your PENTA scanner.
3. And we will build a PENTA Scanner according to your specifications.
For more information click here.
- OCR reader: bidirectional swipe reader for all ICAO conform travel documents, ID cards, passports and visas according to ISO/IEC /IEC 7501-1 and ICAO 9303.7501-1 and ICAO 9303
- Magnetic stripe reader: bidirectional swipe reader for all magnetic based cards and documents according to ISO 7810 and 7811 standards (credit and debit cards, customer and service cards)
- Water and dust resistant according to IP54 regulations
- RFID module: for biometric passport reading available
- Chip card module: for synchronous and asynchronous chip cards available
- Footprint: L 180 mm (7.1 inches) x W 60 mm (2.4 inches) x H 33 mm (1.3 inches)
- Weight: approx. 390 g (0.86 lb)