The Jaegar Ranger is an uncooled HD zoom thermal surveillance platform which has a through-shaft making it suited to situations where you need 360° views, always.
With lens options up to 225mm, this platform is design for long range applications such as Aviation.
The fixed through shaft, running through the Jaegar Pan and Tilt unit allows the cameras to rotate 360° continuously while keeping a payload on top fixed in position, perfect to twin with radar and other detection technologies.
A range of thermal zoom cameras and the 15-500mm HD video camera are available, all supplied in cable managed housings for protection in the harshest environments.
With harmonic drive gears as standard the Jaegar has virtually zero backlash ensuring the capture of stable images even at very long distances over land or water.
Compatible with a range of accessories and technologies including:
- Signal light gun
- Laser range finders
- Thermal video fusion
- Supporting ranges up to 4.9km for human detection and 15.2km for vehicle detection*.
- Medium to long range thermal cameras (up to 225mm)
- Medium range 33: 1 (15 to 500mm) video / day HD camera
- Option for top payload
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- 17μm pixel pitch
- Focal length dependent speed control (pan, tilt and zoom).
- Anti fog, image stabilization and auto tracking options.
- Absolute positioning feedback for radar control 360° continuous rotation
- Ultra slow pan / tilt speeds down to 0.0002° per second (and up to 80° per second)
- Virtually zero backlash with automatic self position correction
- Optical encoders for preset accuracy (0.0002° repeatability
- Unique rapid release mechanism allows cameras to be quickly changed in the field
*Human at 1.8m x 0.5m, vehicle at 2.3m², Detection at 2 pixels, Recognition at 8 pixels and Identification at 13 pixels. 50% probability subject to environmental conditions.