The Jaegar SLG is designed to control Air Traffic from a remote location using the Jaegar Pan and Tilt director fitted with a signal light gun and combination of powerful thermal and video cameras.
The cameras stream live video to the operator who can be in any remote location away from the airport. Using the light gun the controller can signal the aircraft and use the cameras to zoom in to areas of interest.
All of these functions combined, develop the situational awareness of the controller, and provide them with the tools to control an airfield from a remote location.
The cameras supplied with the Jaegar SLG are available in various options and lens configurations to suit view requirements at each location.
There are also options for ancillary equipment such as microphones and data transmission devices.
- LED – Red, Green and White
- 3° apex angle with output: White 14,298 candela, Red 14,298, Green 14,298
- Range: Greater than 4.1 miles (6.6km) in clear daylight conditions
- Compliant with UK CAP393, The Air Navigation Order and ICAO Annex 14 Vol 1. Meets optical specifications of FAA-E2214a
- 30x optical zoom
- HD video output
- 360° continuous rotation
- 80° per second pan speed (Hi-power model)
- Virtually zero backlash
- Works in -30°C (-22°F) up to 65°C (149°F) (-40°C with optional heater)