The Midstream Modus Series was developed to provide a solution for environments that need to replace 2 kW Metal Halide projectors.
These environments can range from military airfields to open-air repair bays requiring a high lumen package but long-life and low maintenance products. The modular design of the Modus Series allows for a versatile approach to lighting design, enabling new ways to combine different power products in the same location.
Meanwhile, an extruded aluminium heatsink and stainless steel construction allow this range to be used in harsh environmental conditions.
The single 150w module with either asymmetric or symmetric optic can be used as an adaptable floodlight solution for wide-ranging simple and complex applications, whereas the Modus 900 with 990w LED power and narrow optics can provide an excellent solution for high-lux application.
Features and benefits of the Atlas Series
- UL certified and DLC listed.
- Proprietary optic lenses designed and developed in house provide the highest level of asymmetric distribution in the market allowing clients to achieve required light levels with less power, fewer luminaries / fixtures and all with low glare for pilots and ground staff.
- Designed to have either asymmetric or symmetric distribution allowing for a flexible solution that can be used in a wide range of applications.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel construction that improves structural integrity and life of product a critical need when used in challenging environments.
- Modular design allowing for versatile and tailored applications and solutions.
- High lumen package delivering over 112,000 lumens to meet the highest requirements and standards.
- An in-house designed extruded heat sink allows for highly efficient heat dissipation due to its large surface area, when compared with a die-cast product. This keeps lumen degradation to a minimum, extending life and performance.
- Designed as standard with an integrated 2 step surge protection up to 15kA / 20kV which protects the luminaire against power surges meaning more reliability and longer performance.
- Versatile bracket and adapters to fit any existing mast infrastructure for ease of install and quick retrofit applications
- DALI controls for plug and play capability.
- Certified IP 67 for highest level of ingress protection.
- Easy 1 vs 1 replacement / retrofit solution for HID floodlights.
- Integrated drivers for high reliability and ease of installation.
- Manufactured in Europe, stocked in the USA for fast deliveries