THE BLASTRAC BMR-75D FEATURES AN ENHANCED TROUBLE-FREE HYDRAULIC DRIVE SYSTEM, OFFERING BETTER PRODUCTIVITE WHEN CLEANING AND PREPARING CONCRETE OR STEEL SURFACES. THE BMR-75D SHOT BLASTER STRIPS, CLEANS AND PROFILES SIMULTANEOUSLY AND IS IDEAL FOR AIRPORT RUNWAYS-IMPROVING MACRO & MICRO TEXTURES.
- Clutch disengages blast wheel & blower when head is raised for loading and between jobs.
- Operator presence system will not allow the operator to be off of the seat while driving or blasting.
- 4 cylinder engine meets Tier 4 Final regulations
- Hydraulic drive system
- New easy off-load twin dust bags for efficient debris removal and disposal
- New rear access panel for easier filter changes
- Patented paddle wheel technology
- Blast pattern accuracy and wide abrasive selection allows operator to achieve desired surface profile
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles the surface simultaneously
- Surface is left dry and free of chemicals, dust and contaminants
- Profiles with excellent bonding characteristics are produced, reducing coating failures
- • Optional Camera Feature
Working width: 406 mm
Weight: 2.041 kg
Dimensions: 3.050 mm | 1.575 mm | 1.651 mm
Performance: Up to 420 m2/h on concrete
Motor: Deutz Diesel Engine | 75 HP