Design: Marco Piva
The ability to rest quietly, work in privacy or simply relax in comfort are the requirements of any business traveler.
To enable this, CCM developed in collaboration with the renowned Architect Marco Piva a new Business Class Pod.
The Pod, built as a Nest is constructed with the exterior in Krion Life and the interior is upholstered with Matteograssi leather providing a comfortable and soft relaxing ambience.
Nest is a volume that can be equipped with a single armchair or sofa as well as a 24 inch screen for entertainment and a working table with touch screen.
In addition, the Nest is equipped with a revolutionary system by Lampix that will make the table itself an interactive experience allowing the Passenger to request drinks, obtain flight information using their boarding pass, create reminders for flights, and play games and movies.
Nest is provided as standard with USB Phone charging points, international power sockets and Qi Wireless Charging.
Features & Benefits
- Private Working and Relaxing Place
- Dedicated Entertainment System
- Available with swivel Armchair or Sofa
- Augmented Reality for Personal Flight Informations
- Interactive functions for lounge services (food&beverage, assistance …)
- Dedicated Mobile Application for Service Requests
- Web Portal for Monitoring and Reporting on usage
- High Performance PC
- Augmented Reality System
- 12” Touch Screen
- Power and USB Sockets
- Wireless Phone Charging
- 24” Entertainment Screen