Baggage Belt Conveyor
Robson baggage belt conveyors – Ultimate for speed, flexibility, reliability and efficiency, with a range of conveying products to meet the needs of the most challenging of sites and surroundings. Robson Handling Technology Baggage Handling Conveyors include: Delivery Conveyors, Collector Conveyors, Injection Conveyors, Receiving Conveyors, Queue Conveyors, Extended Queue Conveyors, Standard Conveyors.
- Modular design with interchangeable components
- Fast Delivery
- Maximise container / lorry space – Easily flat packed for simplistic and efficient loading
- Easier / Faster to install and maintain on site
- The conveyors are constructed from pressed 2.5mm thick mild steel plate.
- Conveyors are jig built to ensure conveyor sections are square and interchangeable.
- The conveyor has guards fabricated from laser cut mild steel plate. These prevent access to rotating equipment or personnel entrapment points.
- Mesh panels to the underside of conveyors are hinged on one side and fitted with a locking device.
- Head and Tail pulleys are 124mm diameter and are short faced complete with static shrouds.
- All conveyors are driven by shaft mounted geared motor unit complete with torque arm fixing.
- All bearings are grease lubricated, self-aligning, single row, ‘Y’ – type, anti-friction and sealed.
- Bearing selection is based on 50,000 hours under the duty load operating condition.
- Belt tension adjustment is provided via a screw tension gear.
- Conveyor belts will be of 2 ply polyester monofilament fibre with the lower ply of spun fabric to produce a low noise characteristic.
- Horizontal conveyors are fitted with smooth top conveyor belting.
- The conveyor belting is flame retardant in accordance with ISO 340.
- All conveyors are supplied with conveyor belts suitable for factory or site vulcanising.
- PEC Brackets / Speed Sensor Brackets are provided.
|Length||1,200mm to 16,000mm|
|Bedplate Height||255mm minimum|
|Side Casing||Powder Coated Mild Steel or Stainless Steel Sheet|
|Support Casing||Powder Coated Mild Steel or Stainless Steel Sheet|
|Bedplate||Galvanised Mild Steel Sheet|
|Conveying Speed||0.3 to 2.5m/s|
|Inclination||-16° to +16°|
|Head / Tail Pulley||Ø124mm|
|Drive Pulley||Ø134mm Lagged and Crowned|
|Return Roller||Ø60mm Anti Static|
|Bearings||Ø40mm 2 Bolt Flange Mounted Taper Lock|
|Drive||SEW GMU or PMM, Nord, Siemens plus others|