S.A.F.E.™ (Smart Alerts For Emergencies) plugin application is designed for use with GLOBALCOM.IP and GLOBALCOM.EDU systems. There are two separate applications available – S.A.F.E.™ Server and S.A.F.E.™ Desktop.
The S.A.F.E.™ Server; application runs on the GLOBALCOM.IP100 Series ACS Controller or GLOBALCOM.EDU 100-EDU Series. It is designed to allow users within the GLOBALCOM.IP or GLOBALCOM.EDU environment to acknowledge triggered alerts so administrators, security personnel, or operations staff can verify the alert has been received and the appropriate action has been taken in response to that alert. Operations staff can visually confirm once acknowledgements have been received to properly direct security or emergency personnel to areas that have not been acknowledged. The S.A.F.E.™ Server plugin works with a variety of endpoints providing flexibility in system design to ensure the system functionality matches facility risk management plans for whatever alerts are created in the GCK software.
Additionally, a PC/Mac based desktop app, S.A.F.E.™ Desktop can be installed on network machines that provide visual messaging regarding the alert that also allows the user to acknowledge the alert from the desktop application. Custom images and messages can be created in the S.A.F.E.™ Server; application that will transmit via the network to the remote machines based on the alert triggered.
Key Features S.A.F.E.™ Server
- Custom configurable and scalable to meet the requirements of any size organization.
- Real-time logging tracks alerts and status of each S.A.F.E.™ Endpoint including acknowledgements.
- Advanced permissions and user groups.
- Create ad-hoc emergency and non-emergency messages for delivery to S.A.F.E.™ Desktop clients.
- Integrates into your entire GLOBALCOM.IP building communication system
Key Features for S.A.F.E.™ Desktop
- Displays custom text and image messaging based on alert input.
- Configuration controlled by admin using S.A.F.E.™ Server remotely.
- Provides mechanism to report acknowledgment of alert to S.A.F.E.™ Server
- Visual notifications preempt other open application windows.