SMART is a unilateral or bilateral opening door with manual drive. Storage at 90° (standard) or 180° (optional)
Advanced and simplified version of the folding door, but with exclusively staved door leaves. Simple, functional and economical, it can guarantee the best value for money while maintaining strength and durability. Quick and easy to install thanks to an innovative fixing system that effectively excludes the use of side jambs. The door is fixed with special slotted brackets directly to the floor and to the top rail.
NOTE: the SUPERTHERMIC SMART industrial door is also available in the evolved ISOMAX thermal cut version with height limitations ( see ›› )
About IMVA SUPERTHERMIC Doors:
SUPERTHERMIC insulated industrial doors adapt to many customizations, for every type of installation and architectural style ››
Robust and with high thermal insulation. The SUPERTHERMIC line optimally combines energy-saving and safety requirements. The multiple configuration options and type of opening allow optimizing the available spaces without neglecting the simplicity of use for the operators.
Door leaves: self-supporting staved mono-structures (variable dimensions – Max height 6000 mm)
Door leaf thickness: 55 mm
Door leaf width: 1450 mm max
Door leaf height: 6000 mm max
Insulation: complete self-extinguishing Class B2 CFC-free (Chlorine, Fluoride, Carbides) polyurethane insulation. High-pressure foaming cycle with minimum density > 40 Kg/m3
Perimeter frame: dovetail shaped profile, thickness 2 mm
Double skin coating of galvanized pre-painted steel sheet with Sendzimir treatment
Staved panel with vertical micro-ribbing pitch 160 mm
– smooth, thickness 0.5 + 0.5 mm
– embossed, thickness 0.5 + 0.5 mm
Maximum dimensions: 4 + 4 configuration; height 6000 mm; width 11,800 mm
– Black EPDM anti-crush/anti-ageing gaskets between panels
– Black EPDM anti-ageing gaskets between panel and top rail and panel and wall
– Black nylon brush, with black pre-coated aluminium support profile on the floor
Unilateral or bilateral closing/opening:
Manual locking system by means of black internal Cremone bolts with two locking points, galvanised steel rods with exclusive guide system and floor striker in stainless steel.
On request, patented system of special strikers to be recessed in the floor with telescopic operation to facilitate the transit of vehicles.
Leaf configuration: 90° or optional 180°
CE marking data:
– wind load resistance, class 3 up to 5 metres; class 2 up to 6 metres
– thermal resistance 1.53W/m2 K (calculated value for a 4-leaf door 5000×5000)
– average noise reduction, 22 dB (non certifiable)
– fire resistance, B-S1, d0
– durability 20.000 cycles
– pedestrian door
– inspection window with perimeter profile in rubber with the insertion of 8/9 laminated glass with rounded corners
– inspection window with perimeter profile in black aluminium with thermal break with 90° corners and insertion of double-glazed or laminated glass up to a maximum thickness of 40 mm
– ventilation grille with fixed slats.Dimensions 600 x 300 H or 1000 x 600 H
– recommended only for internal installation always face fixed in width
– for reveal fixed installations, provide infill of at least 110 mm for each side
Staved panel with vertical micro-ribs pitch 160 mm.
– Smooth sheet metal: White similar to RAL9002, Red RAL3000, Green RAL6005, Blue RAL 5010, Grey RAL9006, Grey RAL7016, RAL8019-like Brown.
– Embossed sheet metal: White similar to RAL9002, Grey RAL9006, Green RAL6005.
Painting in the other RAL colours available on request.