SmartPass is an all-in-one secure entry system for your building or transport system by providing immediate facial recognition and at the same time be able to accurately produce temperature check readings and decide whether to allow access with or without a face covering? Developed in Korea and widely used on all public services in the country, we have the AHP system for global distribution available now.
Where to use – main entrances in densely populated areas, installed to effectively prevent epidemics by conducting real-time temperature monitoring of employees, customers, visitors and other personnel.
Features– precise and accurate temperature measurement sensor, high quality infrared from Heimann using 2 megapixel wide-angle dynamic camera, and adopting world’s No. 1 face recognition AI technologies from SenseTime, it provides detection range of 0.5 meter to 1 meter while measuring temperature at the same time.
Prevention of infection spread – once the setting thresholds for high temperature (abnormal) are set, product alarm goes off if measured temperature exceeds pre-set value. And people with high temperature are not allowed to enter any give area.
- 8-Inch IPS FULL-VIEW LCD display
- Powerful processor : RockchipRK3288 Quad Core
- Stable and reliable aluminium exterior, waterproof and dustproof design
- 30,000 face database support
- Face comparison recognition rate exceeds 99.7%, liveness detection accuracy rate is 98.3%
- Supports accurate face recognition and comparison while wearing a mask
- Industrial binocular wide dynamic camera and night infrared and LED double photo floodlight
- Optimal distance for temperature measurement is 0.5 metre, max. 1 meter, measurement error ±0.5 ℃
- Automatic alarm for abnormal body temperature and guidance when the mask is not worn
- Temperature measurement data is exported in real time
- Supports various peripheral expansion such as ID card reader, fingerprint reader, IC card-reader, 2D code reader