NORD has introduced its new class-leading Universal Motor, with 20 models in the range extending from 0.12 to 45kW power.
The NORD Universal Motor is certified to CE, UL, CSA, CCC and EAC and meets appropriate minimum efficiency levels to ensure suitability for markets that include Europe, US, Canada, Russia, China and others.
The motor is also certified to Bureau Veritas for marine and offshore applications. The 3-phase NORD Universal Motor can be used with four standard voltage supplies noted on the motor nameplate: 380V 50Hz, 400V 50Hz, 415V 50Hz, and 460V 60Hz, additionally however it can also be used at 440V 60Hz and 480V 60Hz. The NORD Universal Motor is also inverter rated for constant torque speed ranges of 5:1 to 1000:1 and comes complete with thermistor protection.
- 3-phase NORD Universal Motor, 4 pole
- 380V 50Hz
- 400V 50Hz
- 415V 50Hz
- 460V 60Hz
IEC frame size 63 to 225 available in B3 foot, B5 flange or B 14 face mounting. Also for US market as NEMA C-face and NEMA foot mount.
- IP 55
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled, TEFC
- Class F Insulation
- conform to NEMA MG 1-2009 Section 126.96.36.199
- Lip seals on both ends
- Gaskets between stator body and end covers
- doublecoated magnetic wire insulation
- final stator dipped in moisture resistant varnish
- quick connectors
- single or double protection canopies
- space heater
- spring applied brake
- forced ventilation
- IP 66 (if required)