|Company||CTI Systems - Aircraft MRO Solutions|
With more than 50 years of experience, CTI Systems is one of the world’s leading suppliers in the aircraft MRO sector. Especially known for its installations of teleplatform & crane systems at major airlines & MRO companies throughout the world with a market share of more than 90%, CTI provides a complete product range of highly effective systems for manufacturing, painting & servicing of aircraft:
- teleplatforms for aircraft painting & maintenance
- overhead crane systems
- aircraft docking systems for MRO
- CTI-Move: omnidirectional working platforms for line maintenance & painting
- engine handling systems for jet propulsion center & test cells
- handling & storage solutions for materials & aircraft parts
- air cargo handling systems
Products & Services
- Variable aircraft docking systems consider specific requirements of aircraft maintenance and clients’ individual working philosophies.
- Teleplatforms: With proven efficiency, longevity and both personnel and aircraft safety CTI teleplatforms guarantee maintenance and paint access to any aircraft, including the A380.
- CTI-Move: omnidirectional working platforms grant movements in all directions and zero turn on place, with a minimum of space and time required.
The coordinated combination of teleplatforms & CTI-Move, offers optimized & most flexible aircraft service solutions, especially for wide fleet variety.
Moreover CTI offers air cargo handling systems for ULD containers, pallets or roll box transport or combinations hereof.
CTI Systems will be Exhibiting at Inter Airport Europe 2013 in Munich, Germany at Stand: 1080, Hall B5
inter airport Europe, the world’s leading one stop shop exhibition for the airport industry, is renowned for offering stimulating new ideas and first-class expertise for the airport of the future.
With its comprehensive range of equipment, technology and services for ground handling, terminal operations, airport IT and airport design, the exhibition attracts a global audience of industry professionals from airports, airlines, air cargo carriers and aviation-support.
As growth returns to the aviation sector, the airport industry, once again, finds itself in a more positive business environment. Airport enhancements, expansions and new airport construction are high on the agenda of airport operators worldwide. When investing in new equipment and services, their priority is being placed on tailor-made solutions for increased capacity, operating efficiency, environmental sustainability, improved customer service and additional revenue.
For suppliers to the airport sectors – whether terminal, terminal-adjoining facilities, runway, apron or hangar – inter airport Europe is, therefore, the first choice when it comes to marketing their products to key buyers and decision-makers ready to invest.
We look forward to welcoming you to the world’s leading event for the entire airport industry!