Concessionaire Analyzer+ (CA+) is a software solution that allows airport terminal operators to analyze the retail activities of concessionaires to maximize space and revenue management.
CA+ allows sales data from concessionaires to be centrally collected, analyzed, reported on, audited, used for invoicing and be the subject of BI, enabling terminal and revenue managers to assess values of spend by passenger, carrier, route, day of week, time of day, location, etc and gives insight into the impact of external events (i.e. delays). This invaluable assessment of spend enables the terminal operator to better understand retail flows and undertake more effective negotiations with both carriers and concessionaires to optimize the retail mix. CA+ acts as the central intelligence of all retailing activity in the airport terminal.
Gathering Retail Intelligence:
Concessionaires' sales data is fed into the CA+ data warehouse using either of 2 methods or a hybrid of the two:
- interfaces from concessionaires' POS solutions by exporting their sales data into a predefined file format manually or via directly integration using web services, from within their own back-end inventory application or via Microsoft Excel.
- via Airport POS – terminal operators have the option of deploying Airport POS, which is designed specifically for the airport retailing environment including integration points with Flight Information Data Systems (FIDS) and airport related functionality.
Extensive Granular Reporting:
- Concessionaires' Report – concessionaires are able to obtain reports of their performance via the Concessionaires' web portal including their share of the retail sales in the airport (slice of the pie), passenger numbers etc.
- Airport Operator's Reporting – a Business Intelligence platform that delivers detailed reporting and analysis of concessionaires' operations to allow operators and retailers to maximize the retail operations and increase the value of the retail sector to it revenue management streams.
Concessionaire Analyzer+ enables stakeholders to:
- Monitor Sales – the ability of the airport operator to ensure sales effected by the retail outlets are compliant with the concessionaire contracts.
- Gather Business Intelligence – the capability of the operator to analyze retail sales statistics enabling better assessment of retail flows and improvements in negotiations with current and prospective airlines and concessionaires
- Benefit from Higher Returns from Retail Operations – by obtaining a better understanding of retail patterns, both parties are able to target promotions, plan gate positions and handle specific retail patterns to maximize revenue
- Customize Needs – specific requirements such as interfacing to flight information management systems into one standard system for example.
- Operate Easier Uploading & Downloading – a range of options are available.
Passenger Terminal EXPO 2013: 9th – 11th April 2013, Geneva, Switzerland
Concessionaire Analyzer+ (CA+) will be Exhibiting at Passenger Terminal EXPO 2013 in Geneva at Stand: 7129
The world's leading international airport terminal conference and exhibition
Passenger Terminal EXPO & CONFERENCE provides the most significant opportunity for airport and airline industries to debate current issues and form business relationships on a global scale. 2013 will be the 19th international conference and exhibition for passenger terminal design, management, security and technology.
Passenger Terminal EXPO & CONFERENCE 2013 over three days will bring together CEOs, senior airport and airline executives, architects, engineers, key decision makers, suppliers and buyers from all over the world to pool information and exchange ideas about the future development of the airport industry. The Passenger Terminal conference and exhibition is a world-class event that attracts over 3,500 attendees from airports, airlines, aviation authorities and related businesses, with at least 85 countries represented each year.