|Company||GTI Aviation Training|
Airport Sales & Marketing 2017 is the only unique seminar that focuses on both the scheduled and leisure side of your business. Personal hands-on experiences, analysis, data & case studies will be shared by the leading route and destination experts including Bryan Dietz, Pittsburgh Airport’s Vice President, Air Service Development and Titus Johnson, Vice President North America & Caribbean for Thomas Cook Group Airlines.
The 3-day seminar will focus on industry’s cutting edge discussions such as:
- Attracting Airlines: Latest techniques: Latest Sources of Market Data
- USA Pre Clearance Benefits: Will you be in the next wave?
- Tips, Tricks and Traps of LCCs: How can Airports Avoid Them?
- Changes to Airline Business Models: Hybrid Carriers & LCC’s as feeders
- Chinese Airline Experience of Selecting New Long Haul Markets
- How to Support Your Airlines & Make More Money?
- Brexit & the Impact on European Aviation
- Attracting Tour Operators: Secrets of Travel Buyer Growth
- Airport as a Destination: It’s in the Experience
- Airport Marketing Innovation: “Surprise me” Ideas
- Changing Travel Behaviors: Increasing Website Traffic
- How does LHR work with Airlines: Customer centric journey mapping
- Latest Data Product Education: Sabre, OAG, SITA, Amadeus
- How can airports grow their cargo business?
- What’s Next for Airport Route Development?: Future Trade Relations, Future Stakeholder Relations, Future Products & Tools & Future Events
You can download the full programme here to review further details on each session together with the list of the leading expert speakers from airlines, airports, travel buyers, academics, consultants and product suppliers.
Confirmed delegates and speaking experts attending the 2017 Airport Sales & Marketing include representatives from:
You will also experience GTI Aviation Training’s premium formula of Networking and Hospitality; for example, all participants are invited to the Networking Drinks Reception at the close of the first day, to informally mix with each other and also meet London-based industry professionals.
This premium training event is your annual update on airport sales and marketing best practice and to help you grow both your scheduled and leisure markets.
Please also place a date in your diary for Maximizing Airport Revenues 2017 taking place from 12-14 of December 2017. Previous delegates included Commercial, Retail, Marketing to Concessions, Food & Beverage, Facility Managers, Business Development and Non-Aviation Commerce representatives from:
For more information please review the feedback from the delegates who attended this premium training events.
Please feel free to ask me any further questions by email or phone.
I look forward to welcoming you to London in June!
GTI Aviation Training
Global Travel Investments Ltd.
Suites 33-36, Barton Arcade
tel: +44 161 359 3221
mob: +44 792 100 4252