They cater to those with the skills to grow their business through developing new routes, increasing frequencies at their destinations, optimising non-aeronautical revenue development and in understanding the role of new marketing models and technologies in developing strategic plans.
19-20 March 2018, London, UK
This course aims to maximise the commercial revenues of airports and airlines.
28-30 May 2018, Torrevieja, Spain
It carters to those wishing to grow their business by developing new routes and increasing frequencies at their destination.
17-18 October 2018, London, UK
- Overview of advertising and promotion and “world’s best”
- Ecommerce and digital marketing
- Exploring new media strategies across the new social
03-05 December 2018, Edinburgh, UK
- Catchment area, market size, segmentation and seasonality;
- Data sources including MIDT and PAXIS
Should you have any queries or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Oksana Mottershead at firstname.lastname@example.org