|Company||Icom UK Ltd|
The introduction of the IC-A25NE 8.33kHz VHF airband transceiver now extends Icom’s 8.33kHz airband radio range.
Therefore, our new range of 8.33kHz handheld and panel mount radios for GA pilots, balloonists and glider pilots, as well as commercial operators, will look like this:
- IC-A6E 8.33kHz VHF airband transceiver: an entry-level 8.33kHz handportable, ideal for customers who want a no-nonsense easy to use radio.
- IC-A24E 8.33kHZ VHF airband transceiver with VOR: an 8.33kHz handportable for those customers that want a dependable radio with VOR. (SPECIAL ORDER ONLY)
- IC-A25NE 8.33kHz VHF airband transceiver: an advanced 8.33kHz handportable with advanced features including built-in Bluetooth, GPS and important VOR navigation functions.
- IC-A220T 8.33kHz airband panel mount: can be installed directly into an aircraft console.
- IC-A120E 8.33kHz airband radio: can be used as a base/ground station radio on a desk or as a mobile radio installed in a vehicle.
All of these Icom 8.33kHz airband radios are now available to buy from your local Icom airband dealer. If you aren’t sure who your local dealer is, give our sales team a call on 01227 741741 or enter your details at ‘Find a local Icom Dealer‘.