|Company||Precision ATM Limited|
Precision ATM are currently working on the following:
- RAF Marham – Installation of LED Airfield Lighting to Runways 01-19 and 06-24. This work includes the Approaches, Runways, Existing & New Taxiways, STOL Strip, Apron Floodlighting, CCR’s and associated electrical works.
- East Midlands Airport – AGL Rewire which includes the following: Preliminary Work, Inspection & Testing, Primary Cable and Transformer Replacement, E-Pit Containment, Earth Bars, Duct Ropes & Labels.
- Knock Airport – Runway Resurfacing Project. The scope of work includes: Removal of Existing Light Fittings for Resurfacing and Coring, New Runway Edge and Turn Pad LED Light Fittings, Primary Cable, Secondary Cable, Transformers, Constant Current Regulators, Modifications to the Existing AGL Control and Monitoring System, Flight Calibration and MALMS test.
- RAF Northolt – Removal of existing Airfield Ground Lighting and all redundant associated infrastructure. Supply and installation of new light fittings and associated infrastructure for the AGL and Approach lighting. Upgrading to eliminate non-compliances and to ensure compliance with current standards.”
Precision ATM have 12-month Maintenance Contracts for bi-monthly and reactive Airfield Ground Lighting and Control System Inspections and Maintenance at the following:
- London Oxford Airport (including MALMS test)
- Cambridge Airport (including MALMS test)
- Carlisle Airport