|Company||Innovative Business Software A/S|
Innovative launches an advanced “speech robot”, which automatically dials contacts in case of an alarm. When the contact answers the call, the robot then reads out the alarm using voice synthesis. The contact can then decide what to do with the alarm.
Innovative launches an advanced “speech robot”, which automatically dials one or more contacts in case of an alarm. When the contact answers the call, the robot asks the contact to enter his/her Passcard. The robot then proceeds to read out the alarm and the available options using Text-to-speech (TTS) voice synthesis. The contact then selects which action to perform, such as disposing the alarm directly or talk to an operator.
Example of a typical flow with the robot:
- ISM receives a low battery alarm from a wireless smoke alarm.
- The robot automatically dials the first contact on the contact list.
- The contact answers the phone.
- The robot says: “This is the alarm receiving centre with an important message. Please enter your Passcard. “
- The contact enters his/hers Passcard.
- The robot says: “Alarm from zone 2. Please replace the battery. Press 1 to dispose the alarm. Press 2 to dispatch a guard. Press 9 to talk to an operator. “
- The contact presses 1.
- The robot says: “The alarm has been disposed.”
- The robot closes the call thereby finishing the incident.
The robot offers the following advantages:
- Quick and automatic alarm handling
- The robot is linked to an instruction, so you control which alarms are handled by it
- Complete log of all events on the entire incident
- Customise how you want the robot to present itself to your customers, what to say etc.
- Customise your customer’s options during the call
- Security via Passcard
- Allow your operators to focus on other alarms
- The perfect solution for those of your customers, who want to handle their own alarms
- Support for multiple Text-to-speech (TTS) voice synthesizers
- Local or hosted TTS solution
Landemærket, 10 6th floor
- +45 3373 4000
- +44 7834 359821