AirTOP 4.0 is here, and it comes with exciting new features as well as updates to existing functionality! Join Transoft Solutions for the release webinar, on January 17, to see live simulations and hear what’s new in the latest version of the leading rule-based airport and airspace fast-time simulation software.
Highlights featuring in the live webinar include,
- Runway Capacity Analyzer | NEW! Now operable as an independent module, enjoy an enhanced workflow thanks to several interface improvements.
- Terminal | NEW! Get a first glance at the new function to simulate travelators’ behavior. Plus see improvements to check-in allocation, elevators, and the Terminal Processor Schedule Rule.
- Airside | NEW! Check out the new feature for editing airport layouts faster, and the improved Aircraft Lock function to simplify project merging.
- TMA/TRACON, En Route & Flow Management | NEW! See the new generic waypoint importer which has been added to allow multiple different formats to be imported quickly, and also hear how all the main importers, such as the AIXM (ECTL and FAA), KML and Trajectory, have been reviewed and updated to ease the modeling tasks.
- Also hear about the upgrade to Java 17 for improved AirTOP performance and enhanced security, the new backup functionality which allows users to auto-save the project, and other general improvements and enhancements.
Presented by Transoft Solutions’ Product Managers, Pier Ferraris and Gustavo Mercado, register today to get a first glance at the new and improved AirTOP.