FIBREFENCE fencing systems by Fibre Net, are the perfect solution to fence and protect airports sensitive areas surrounding ILS or Radars equipment and devices.
Thanks to the exclusive production technology and construction design, our FIBREFENCE fencing systems ensure a full compliance with ICAO standards in terms of security and airport infrastructures design, keeping initial investment very low and reducing maintenance nearly to zero.
Main features and advantages of FibreFENCE systems are:
- Full radio-transparency: no interferences with any landing aids devices (ILS, MLS, GLS, TLS, NDB, VOR, DME), Radars (meteo, traffic, ground etc.), communication devices and any other radio wave transceiving devices.
- Calibrated frangibility, in compliance with ICAO standards: strong enough to avoid intrusions, but fragile enough to reduce possible airplane damages in case of out-track landing
- Limited visual interference, easing visual supervision and increasing safety and security.
- Wildlife intrusion control: fence bottom section can be made with narrow mesh to avoid small animals intrusion, without affecting overall costs and visual interference
- Excellent resistance to weathering (in particular, good response to brisk changes in temperature and severe environmental conditions) and UV rays.
- Low-cost when compared with other radio-transparent fencing solutions
- Design and manufacturing upon customer’s specifications
- Simple and fast installation
- Zero maintenance needed, lifespan virtually unlimited
- Fast and cheap reparation in case of damage
- Compatibility with most common access control systems, possibility to install additional anti-intrusion and monitoring/control systems
To find out more visit FIBRE NET at inter airport Europe, October 8-11, Munich at Stand: 652, Hall B6
From 8 – 11 October 2019, inter airport Europe 2019, the 22nd International Exhibition for Airport Equipment, Technology, Design and Services will take place at the Munich Trade Fair Centre in Germany. Renowned as the leading one stop shop event for the entire airport industry, inter airport Europe is the first choice for airport operators when it comes to sourcing the latest airport equipment, technology and services for ground handling, terminal operations, airport IT and airport design. With its international audience of industry professionals from airports, airlines, air cargo carriers and aviation support the exhibition offers suppliers to the airport sector a unique marketing platform.
The last inter airport Europe in 2017 closed with a record visitor number. A total of 13,854 trade visitors from 110 countries came to Munich to discover the latest trends in the airport industry and source innovative equipment and systems. This represents a 9% increase in visitor numbers compared to the previous show. With 654 exhibitors from 43 countries on a total of 31,800 square metres net exhibition space, inter airport Europe 2017 was the biggest ever, increasing the floor space by 7%.