Air Transportation Information Exchange Conference 2011
The start of conference season is once again upon us, and we're kicking it off with a trip to the NOAA Science Center in Silver Springs, Maryland.
The event is hosted by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and jointly partnered by EUROCONTROL.
The conference provides a forum to discuss and exchange concepts and practices related to major global changes in the rapidly growing Aeronautical Information Management (AIM) community. It will also provide a check point on the progress for the large scale aviation initiatives NextGen (USA) and SESAR (Europe).
- Date: Tuesday 30 August 2011 – Thursday 1 September 2011
- Where: NOAA Science Center and Auditorium, Silver Springs, Maryland, USA
- Conference website: https://www.fbcinc.com/faaw/default.aspx
- Agenda item: Day 2 – Wednesday 31 August – OWS-8 presented by Nadine Alameh (OGC)
Snowflake at the Air Transportation Information Exchange Conference
Ian Painter (MD) and Debbie Wilson (Business Consultant) will be attending this event where Snowflake Software is exhibiting. If you'd like to talk to us about our solutions for modernsing AIM and our experience with the Aeronautical Information Exhange Model (AIXM) and other aviation data exchange models (such as WXXM, FIXM, Digital NOTAM) then please do drop by the stand.
At the event, you can also attend a presentation by the Open Geospatial Consortium on the findings from the FAA and EUROCONTROL sponsored AIM tesbed (OWS-8), in which we were a participant.
We'd also be happy to talk about our participation in recent aviation projects such as:
- MOSIA Consortium – (Sesar associate partner)
- FAA Special Activity Airspace (SAA)
- FAA & EUROCONTROL sponsored OWS-8
- FAA AIM-D
- FAA AIM-OES
- FAA & EUROCONTROL sponsored OWS-7
- EUROCONTROL Digital SNOWTAM project
For more details of conferences and events coming up, please take a look on our events webpages.
Melissa Burns | Head of Marketing | email@example.com
23 - 27 Carlton Crescent
- 0044 (0) 23 8023 8232