Global Market leaders in the Airport Sector
Access is a global market leader in the design and manufacture of airport scanners, imagers, readers and keyboards. We supply airports worldwide, including the world's largest 30 airports.
Check-in & Fast Bag-Drop Desks
- Fast, accurate and reliable 2D barcode readers for smartphones and travel documents
- Robust keyboards with integrated ATB2, credit card, passport reading functionality
- Low-cost check-in printers
- Handheld passport reading modules and ultra-mobile PC add-ons for queue-busting and collection of APIS/AQQ data
- 2D Barcode, NFC and RFID boarding gate readers
- Printers to faciltate seat assignments and seat changes
Airport Security & Immigration
- Fast, reliable, compact ePassport and eID readers for desktops and integration into third-party kiosk
Self-Service Kiosks & Self-Boarding Gates
- Sealed, water-resistant 2D barcode imagers for integration into third-party kiosks and automatic gates
- Fast, efficient ID document readers for ePassports & eID cards
Passenger Terminal EXPO 2013: 9th – 11th April 2013, Geneva, Switzerland
Access IS will be Exhibiting at Passenger Terminal EXPO 2013 in Geneva at Stand: 3190
The world's leading international airport terminal conference and exhibition
Passenger Terminal EXPO & CONFERENCE provides the most significant opportunity for airport and airline industries to debate current issues and form business relationships on a global scale. 2013 will be the 19th international conference and exhibition for passenger terminal design, management, security and technology.
Passenger Terminal EXPO & CONFERENCE 2013 over three days will bring together CEOs, senior airport and airline executives, architects, engineers, key decision makers, suppliers and buyers from all over the world to pool information and exchange ideas about the future development of the airport industry. The Passenger Terminal conference and exhibition is a world-class event that attracts over 3,500 attendees from airports, airlines, aviation authorities and related businesses, with at least 85 countries represented each year.