|Company||Rockwell Collins ARINC Airports|
- Announcing the first international customer for AR-1500 networked radio
- Announcing a new contract with an existing avionics customer for 74 aircraft
- Announcing selection by a major airline for network solutions
- Announcing a major contract renewal for ARINC Airport Solutions
- Showcasing cockpit modernisation for next-gen operations
- Showcasing a WholeEarthTM demonstration by EP-8100 image generation system
‘We look forward to demonstrating our company’s unique capabilities to meet our customers’ needs in the Asia-Pacific region,’ said Colin Mahoney, senior vice president, International & Service Solutions for Rockwell Collins. ‘In particular, we are looking forward to sharing a number of important announcements that reflect the rapidly growing market for our products and services in the region.’
Delivering reliability and innovation for airlines, airports and defence
The latest solutions from Rockwell Collins deliver reliability for airlines, airports and defence throughout the Asia-Pacific region. In the cockpit, our solutions meet next-generation operational requirements, and remain scalable and flexible to effectively future-proof implementations. Follow us during the Singapore Airshow 2018 with regular news updates on our website and across social media.
For more on this story and to find out about more Rockwell Collins news click here.
Pegasus Place Crawley
- +44 1293 641 200