SkySAFE is a CAD-based software that allows planners to easily control existing or potential obstacles in an airport’s surrounding environment against regulatory guidelines, which in turn, helps to ensure maximum safety in all aircraft operations. In mid-November, Transoft Solutions released a new version, SkySAFE 2.0, which comes with several news and improvements.
On December 2-3, Transoft Solutions is hosting three live product presentation sessions of SkySAFE, which will feature a general introduction to the software, followed by a more detailed walkthrough of the highlights of its 2.0 release.
You can register for the webinar here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/6383895763808512012
Some of the highlights of the 2.0 release include:
- Updated! AutoCAD Compatibility | AutoCAD and Civil 3D 2021
- New! BricsCAD Compatibility | Now compatible with BricsCAD V20 – V21
- Updated! ICAO Annex 14 Regulations | 8th Edition updated to include Amendment 15
- New! Evaluate Terrain Intersection | New support for Civil 3D 2019 – 2021 surfaces
- New! Evaluate Obstacle Intersection | Additional datum options for evaluations
- New! User Subscription Licensing (USL)
- New! Online Help
- Many more general improvements, performance enhancements and bug fixes