Transoft Solutions invites you to the release webinar of the latest version of ArcPORT – ArcPORT 2.4! This release brings several news and improvements to the software.
Some of the highlights of this new release includes:
- New! Graphical User Interface (GUI) | A new, more robust GUI including Modelling Sequence View (MSV) dockable panes, tabbed reports and views, options for appearance themes, and more
- New! Copy processors | Processors can be copied and pasted between different projects
- New! Bag device assignment | Ability to manually change allocation through a GANTT chart and to define allocation rules
- New! Multiple run | Warning message if more than one run is set, plus possibility to cancel a run and continue the rest, to stop all runs to the same simulation time, and more
- Improved! Reclaim capacity | Added passenger and checked baggage capacity and carrousel moving speed options to Behaviours GUI
- Improved! Congestion impact | Added cell size, Max. speed decrease and changed Trigger units to pax/cell
- Improved! Reclaim waiting position | Added side step and two options for choosing position: Nearest vs Random
- Improved! Activity density display | Layout in 2D view is shown in the background
- Many more general improvements, performance enhancements and bug fixes
Join Transoft for a webinar dedicated to this new release of ArcPORT! The webinar will be held by Miguel Bono Tur, Operations Director at Transoft Solutions Shanghai office. Two sessions will be available on October 27 and October 28. Find out when it occurs in your time zone on the registration page.