- Omniserv, PRM provider at London Heathrow ordered more e-Mobby’s, Mobby’s and luggage Mobby’s
- Worldwide Flight Services, PRM provider at Hong Kong: For a video about the e-Mobby’s in use, click here.
Worldwide Flight Services at Hong Kong Int Airport is showcasing Special Mobility’s products at Hong Kong Airport.
You can see our products live at Hong Kong airport. Please email us and we will arrange a meeting for you at Hong Kong Airport
- QANTAS Australia orders e-Mobby’s & Mobby for replacement fleet
At Passenger Terminal Expo, Special Mobility will introduce a new advanced PRM transport vehicle: Multimobby
- 360 degree steering
- 7 PRM seats & 1 driver ( 2.98 x 1.08 meter )
- Safety for passenger inside and outside the Multimobby
- More information about the Multimobby (PDF)
The Multimobby is being tested at Brussels Airport & London Heathrow
A video about the Multimobby & Mobby’s: