|Company||Butzbach GmbH Hangar Doors|
Butzbach fiberglass hangar doors ensure superior light quality in the hangar, optimum functionality and permanent availability. With more than 800 hangar door projects realized in 30 years we have a comprehensive experience and expertise. Each door, new or for renovation, is planned and executed individually. As an integrated corporation we supply you with consultation, design, development, production, assembly, service and maintenance – from one source.
Butzbach Hangar Doors are available in 3 opening types:
- Sliding door with independent door leaves
- Telescopic sliding door with coupled door leaves
- Round-the-corner door with 90° deflection and guidance along the hangar wall.
The operative processes in an aircraft hangar demand a high level of ogranisation, efficiency and reliability. Butzbach Hangar Doors meet these expectations:
- Intelligent: Best working conditions due to light transmitting, thermally insulated, low-weight fibreglass
- Professional: Individual project support from the first sketch to the acceptance and during the entire door life span
- Solid: the corrosion-free lightweight design and a multitude of innovative technologies are warrants for the permanent function
To find out more visit Butzbach GmbH at inter airport Europe 2017 in Munich – Hall A5, Stand 1276
From 10th – 13th October 2017, inter airport Europe 2017, the 21st International Exhibition for Airport Equipment, Technology, Design and Services will take place at the Munich Trade Fair Centre in Germany. Renowned as the leading one stop shop event for the entire airport industry, inter airport Europe is the first choice for airport operators when it comes to sourcing the latest airport equipment, technology and services for ground handling, terminal operations, airport IT and airport design. With its international audience of industry professionals from airports, airlines, air cargo carriers and aviation support the exhibition offers suppliers to the airport sector a unique marketing platform.
The last inter airport Europe in 2015, the 20th anniversary edition, was a great success. With a total of 676 exhibitors from 44 countries and a net floor space of 29,870 m², inter airport Europe 2015 could further increase its exhibitor numbers and floor space by 5.5% each compared with the previous event. During the four exhibition days, a total of 12,705 trade visitors from 110 countries came to the Munich Trade Fair Centre to discover the latest trends in the airport industry and specify innovative equipment and systems.
- +49 7343 81-130