- Qmetrix offers systems to measure, monitor and manage your customer service process in real time.
- Our sensors count, measure filling level, dwell time, attrition rate and zone behavior.
- Based on this, you can make better decisions now that monetize.
- Some decisions can even be taken by our systems to give you back time and productivity
- We also do reporting, but this might be a thing of the past soon.
- Our systems will learn from historic data much faster and better to support you making even better decisions.
- Real time is the true source for generating value from good decisions
To find out more visit Qmetrix at Passenger Terminal Expo 2017 in Amsterdam Stand: 6010
Passenger Terminal EXPO & CONFERENCE comes to RAI Amsterdam in 2017 and will once again provide the most significant opportunity for airports and airlines to debate current issues and form business relationships on a global scale, with 5,000+ people from at least 90 countries attending each year.
The Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE has firmly established itself as the most highly regarded airport conference in the world. It’s an exceptional opportunity to see industry leaders share their innovations, knowledge and insight through a comprehensive and diverse range of conferences and panel discussions. Attracting 1,350+ senior airport, airline, aviation authority, government and related business executives from all over the world, it is THE place where attendees gather to pool information, address concerns, discuss solutions and exchange ideas for the future development of the world’s airports.
The free-to-attend Passenger Terminal EXHIBITION is the world’s largest annual airport exhibition, covering over 16,000 square metres. It provides a unique opportunity for visitors to see and experience the very latest products, services and technologies, with 225+ exhibitors showcasing the very latest innovations and solutions to enhance efficiency, safety and the passenger experience for airports across the globe.