Airport KVM Switches, Extenders and IP Solutions
Adder design and manufacture an advanced range of Airport KVM Switches, Extenders and IP Solutions which enable the reliable control of local, remote and global IT systems.
Adder was established in 1984 by Adrian Dickens, an Engineering graduate from the UK’s renowned Cambridge University.
We have an impressive track record for bringing successful and profitable products to market. Adder products are renowned for their technical excellence, reliable performance and robust manufacture.
Adder’s KVM (Keyboard, Video monitor, Mouse) switches allow users to access and control multiple computers from one (or more) keyboard monitor and mouse. This results in reduced complexity and improved efficiency of IT systems.
Adder’s KVM extenders allow the keyboard, monitor (or touch screen) and mouse to be located remotely from the computer, enabling the remote control of systems due to factors such as security, noise, dirt and heat.
Adder’s AV extenders distribute video and audio signals, ideal for Digital Signage and Media Streaming applications such as in-store TV and public information systems.
Adder’s KVM-via-IP solutions enable the secure global access and control of IT systems. Our high performance KVM switch technology combined with advanced, integrated VNC support enables the reliable control of mission critical systems.
Adder has a huge user base ranging across markets such as Retail, Financial, Industrial, Medical, Broadcast, Air Traffic Control, Digital Signage, Military and Server Management.
Adder manufactures products under our own brand as well as for a number of well known OEM customers where we are known for our technical expertise and flexible approach.
Our products are marketed and supported by a global network of resellers and distributors, including many leading computer accessory catalogues.
ADDERLink Infinity 1002 is a high performance KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) extender that forms part of the ALIF matrix solution. This enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment away from the user work station, whilst maintaining a pixel perfect desktop experience.
– Plug and play,
– 100m extension distance on single CATx; unlimited using standard IP network,
– 500m to 10km over fiber,
– Single link or single head configuration,
– 1920 x 1200@60Hz maximum resolution,
– Support for MacPro,
– Redundant network operation.
The Adder CCS-PRO4 enables users to interact with up to 4 computers using a single mouse. The operator can simply move the cursor across screen borders to instantly select the computer they need to control, providing the experience of a single desktop – a great saving in both time and desk space.
– Seamless switching between computers with Free-Flow technology
– Multiple computers, multiple monitors, single keyboard and mouse
– No software required for single screen computers
– Improved desk ergonomics
– Optional Interactive light modules for screen identification
Adder RED PSU
The Adder redundant power supply (RED PSU) provides your installation with the power to grow on demand. Housed within a 1U 19-inch rack mount module, RED PSU delivers up to sixteen lockable power 12VDC outputs, hot-swappable power modules and remote management.
– 8 or 16 port independently controllable 12V outputs,
– 2 hot swappable power modules,
– Controllable via secure HTTP interface,
– REST API for 3rd party control integration,
– 500,000hrs MTBF ratings on power modules,
– 12V to 5V cable converters available for units with 5V power feeds.
The AdderView DDX30 is a new breed of high performance KVM Matrix that provides powerful functionality inside a small, compact form factor. Featuring Adder’s trusted lossless KVM extension technology with flexi-port switching capability, the DDX enables multiple users to access multiple computers located safely and securely inside your server room.
– 7 fixed user ports, 23 configurable ports
– Multi-view thumbnail on-screen display
– Lossless HD video in real-time
– Extension distance of up to 50m from switch to user console
– USB for Keyboard & Mouse
– ‘Zero U’ DVI and DisplayPort Computer Access Modules (CAMs) available