Aviation Fuels – Jet A1 & Avgas / Refuelling Solutions / Fuel Storage Solutions
Aircraft Fuelling Supplies Ltd specialises in supplying exceptional quality aviation fuels at highly competitive prices to General Aviation airfields and operators. Our main services include: –
- Supply and delivery of Aviation Fuels – Jet A1 & Avgas, in bulk and drums.
- Development and supply of refuelling solutions.
- Development and supply of fuel storage solutions.
- Provision of temporary refuelling solutions.
Aircraft Fuelling Supplies Ltd was formed in 2005 and has since built up a UK base of over 140 regular customers for Jet A1 & Avgas. Based at Lasham Airfield in Hampshire, we have a broad set of supply agreements with major fuel producers positioned across the UK. As a result, we have an extensive network of fuel depot locations that allows us to select the most cost effective and timely source for each customer requirement.
Orders for Jet A1 & Avgas can be delivered either in bulk or in 210 litre drums through our own vehicle fleet and drivers. Our vehicles are tested in accordance DVSA regulations and our drivers and transport management hold Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) qualifications.
In addition to supplying aviation fuels, we can also offer customers our extensive expertise with development of refuelling and fuel storage systems.
We pride ourselves on finding innovative solutions that meet or exceed our customers’ aviation fuel, refuelling and storage needs. As such, we welcome the opportunity to discuss any specific requirements with the aim of identifying the best result.
Our professionalism and strong reputation has led to Aircraft Fuelling Supplies Ltd winning contracts to provide temporary helicopter refuelling operations at such high-profile events as Silverstone, Goodwood, Cheltenham and Ascot races.
Why not contact us now to see how we might help you?
Aviation Fuel Supplies
If you’re looking for a flexible, no-nonsense supplier of aviation fuel, we can offer you a quality service at highly competitive rates. Whether through an ongoing supply contract or on an ad hoc basis, we can help reduce your fuel costs and increase your flexibility.
With low overheads and supply agreements with several major producers and locations, we can offer highly competitive fuel and delivery pricing.
We supply only highest grade aviation fuels from the major producers. Our customers receive our documentation and that of the original producer.
We’re not vulnerable to disruption from a single producer or storage location. We deliver when we say we will.
Fuel Types & Delivery Options
- Jet A1-F35 – Delivered in Bulk (tanker), Drums & ISO Tanks
- Jet A1-F34 – Delivered in Bulk (tanker), Drums & ISO Tanks
- Avgas 100LL – Delivered in Bulk (tanker), Drums & ISO Tanks
- We can deliver to sites with restricted access. All loads can be delivered through an on-board meter.
- Drums are 45-gallon (205-litre) UN approved tight head drums. We can deliver throughout the UK, or export in 20ft ISO shipping containers.
- IMO-1 ISO tank containers (20,000 – 23,500-litre capacity). We can deliver anywhere in the UK or to a UK port for export.
Refuelling & Fuel Storage Solutions
Whether you need to upgrade your fuel farm, buy an extra bowser or simply hire some extra ground support equipment for a few weeks, we can help.
We can supply a whole range of static and mobile aviation fuel and ground equipment.
Whether you’re looking for new or refurbished items, please contact us with your enquiry or take a look at our latest auction.
Static Fuel Equipment
We can supply:
- Fuel storage tanks and refuelling modules
- Forecourt-style pumps and self-service units
- Complete fuel farm installations
Mobile Fuel Equipment
Our range includes:
- Aircraft refuelling vehicles – both rigid and articulated
- Temporary fuel storage facilities
Temporary Refuelling Solutions
If you need a temporary refuelling solution, we can offer you our expertise and equipment. We’ve set up and managed temporary refuel sites, including ‘rotors running’, at such high-profile events as:
- Cheltenham, Ascot and Epsom races*
- British Grand Prix
- Glastonbury Festival
- Farnborough International Air Show heliport
- Red Bull Air Race
- World Superbikes Brands Hatch
We’ve also supported more specialist operations including helicopter load lifting operations, public service and defence trials.
We can provide the fuel and logistical support to help make your event a success.
* In collaboration with Helicopter & Aviation Services Ltd
- +44 (0) 1256 381912
- +44 (0) 7836 223189