Airport Operational Support, Management, Consultancy & Training
ATCANZ provides a full range of airport support and management services. This includes consultancy and training in specific airport management and operational functions such as:
- Airports Operations training, National Diploma and National Certificate Airport Ops programme (NZQA)
- Airports Operations assessment service, National Diploma and National Certificate Airport Ops (ATTTO)
- Airport Operations consultancy and project management.
- Strategic planning and airport development.
- CAA Part 139 compliance and advisory service.
- Communications systems
- Apron management and ground vehicle control
- Safety and quality systems development
- Security operations
- Airport management
- General airport bits and bobs
- Rescue fire services including marine rescue and hot fire training
- Airfield safety inspection and maintenance
- User negotiation
- Emergency planning and control
ATCANZ offers ICAO Training Courses Including:
- AIS Officer
- Basic Air Traffic Services
- ATC Licence and Aerodrome Control
- Approach Control – Non-Radar (Procedural)
- Approach/Area Radar
- Area Control – Non-Radar (Procedural)
- Aviation English for Air Traffic Controllers
- Instructional Techniques – Basic
- Instructional Techniques – Advanced
- Introduction to Digital Cartography
- Digital Visual Navigation Chart (VNC) Production
- Flight Information Service
- Search and Rescue (SAR) Course
- Airspace Planning and Design
Air Navigation and Air Traffic Services
ATCANZ offers specialist knowledge and experience in air traffic support (ATS) operations and management, and can also provide ATS support services including:
- Strategic human resources planning and management
- Pans ops procedure design and review
- Air traffic controller computerised recruitment selection
- Air Traffic (ATS) Support Services.
- Air Traffic Control infrastructure design and implementation.
- Integration of new technologies into training and licensing systems.
- ATS Operational assessment systems.
- CNSATM system design and implementation.
- Airspace design.
Operational Development, Management and Consultancy
ATCANZ provides comprehensive operational development, management or selected task related consultancy, as required including:
- Concept design, development and delivery of information systems.
- Project management and project support services.
- Development of operational and non operational document systems including computer based document control systems.
- Safety and quality assurance auditing.
- Aeronautical Studies.
- Quality Assurance certification.
- Occupational health and safety system:
- Support and Training
- Training Needs analysis.
- CNSATM Planning.
- ATS Simulation Procurement including:
- Specification requirements
- Functionality requirements
- Delivery and installation
- Training cost benefit analysis
- Tender preparation
- Tender review
- Civil aviation institutional strengthening and reform consultancy.
- Financial advice in civil aviation infrastructure, procurement and provision.
- Aviation security
- Quality assurance
Air Traffic Control (ATC) Training
ATCANZ offers specialist knowledge and experience in Air Traffic Control training, selection and examining, including:
- ICAO based ATC/ATS training courses.
- Revalidation training and upgrade training for new equipment, procedures and systems.
- Training system design, development and implementation.
- ATC/ATS ICAO based courseware.
- ATC/ATS examining services.
- ATS CBT courseware packages design and production.
- Training for trainers – ATC, airport bits and bobs and aviation instructor training.
- ATC simulation training.
- ICAO aviation English.
ATS Simulation Procurement Services
We provide a range of ATS simulation procurement services, including specification requirements, functionality requirements, tender preparation, tender review, delivery and installation, and training cost-benefit analysis.
Aviation Security Services
Our aviation security services include consultancy, planning, quality assurance and training.